Please also read Superconnector’s Terms of Service (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
Information We Collect
Superconnector receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Accounts. You sign in with your email address to create a Superconnector account. If you choose to invite others, we ask that you provide us with your email contacts on a limited basis so we can send them an invitation email on your behalf. You confirm you are authorized to provide us with such contact information.
- Profiles. To help other professionals identify you, we ask that you create a profile with background information about yourself, such as your name, job title, company, and profile picture. Beneath your background information, we display videos you post. Your profile can be seen by other users in Superconnector, so please submit accurate information.
- Your Messages. We do not read your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. We encrypt your messages at rest to ensure only your intended recipients can view them once delivered.
- Social Activity. When you take actions in the app to contact other people, like sending a message or an invitation, we may notify people on your behalf. These notifications will appear in their messages tab or in their email inbox depending on the action.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, Superconnector may collect additional information for the sole purpose of facilitating transactions. We will never share your financial information unless you file a request or we are required by legal order.
- User Support. If you contact Superconnector Support, any personal data you may share with us is kept only for the purposes of researching the issue and contacting you about your case.
- Managing your information. You can manage your personal information from the account menu. For example, you could change the name that appears when people view your profile.
Automatically Collected Information
- Name and Email Address. We collect your name and email address when you create an account.
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, and mobile network information including device identifiers.
- Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they may provide your email address from their address book (just as you may provide theirs).
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services. We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them; for example, when you log in with Google, we collect your name and email address. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Safety and Security. We verify account activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Communications About Our Services. We communicate with you about our Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you marketing for our Services.
- Commercial Messaging. In the future, we may allow you and third parties, like businesses, to communicate with each other using Superconnector. For example, you may see video advertisements from potential service providers or business partners. We do not want you to have a spammy experience; as with all of your messages, you can block these communications, and we will honor the choices you make.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information. Your email address, name, username, photo, job title, company, location, and website may be available to anyone who sees your profile, although you can configure your settings to manage certain information available to other users.
- Your Contacts and Others. Accounts you chat with may store or reshare your information (including your messages) with others on and off our Services. You can use the block feature in our Services to cut off communication with any other user and prevent them from accessing your information.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through your Account settings. For further assistance, please contact Superconnector Support.
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, Superconnector, or others.
Our Global Operations
Updates To Our Policy